1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Set oven to 350 degrees and butter or Pam the bread pan.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
3. Mix together mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs and honey in the electric mixer bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones in the mixer and pulse on a low speed.
5. Spread batter into the bread pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let bread cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the pan. You can eat immediately, but I think banana bread is even better the next day! If you wait, let the bread completely cool before wrapping it in plastic wrap overnight.
Takes 1 hour 15 minutes; Makes around 8 slices (depending on thickness of slice).
*My little sister spread peanut butter on it the next morning and said it was delicious!