1 box brownie mix - I like the Ghiradelhi brand - mix, 1 egg, vegetable oil, water
Reeses PB chips
3 cups crushed pretzels
5 tablespoons sugar
1 1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to the temperature on brownie mix box - mine was 325 degrees.
2. Crush the pretzels in a food processor. I like a little crunchy-ness, so don't disintegrate to complete sand - have some little chunks.
2. Melt the butter in a small bowl.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the crushed pretzels, butter and sugar. Mix well. In a greased baking dish, press crust to the bottom.
4. Make the brownie mix per the box instructions. Pour brownie mix on top of pretzel crust.
5. Sprinkle PB chips on top.
6. Bake and demolish.