3/4 of the big box of Organic Girl arugula
4 small yellow nectarines, cubed
1/4 of one medium red onion, cut into skinny slices
24 red cherries, pitted and quartered
16 oz burrata, torn apart into 6 big chunks
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup EVOO
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3. tablespoons dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, finely diced
2 tablespoons honey
Juice of half of one large orange
Salt & pepper
1. Toss cubed nectarines in a bowl with honey. Set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients for the dressing in a container or mixing bowl.
3. Put arugula into a big salad bowl and toss with the dressing. Plate arugula onto six salad plates.
4. Sprinkle onions and cherries on top of arugula. Put the hunk of arugula on top and grind some black pepper on it. Lastly, spoon the honey covered nectarines onto the burrata.
*Took 45 minutes (all the chopping!); Served 6 in heaping portions.